Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Spooktacular - Tuesday Morning Sketches




Hey there, friends!

Welcome back to Paper Play.  Today’s share for Tuesday Morning Sketches is a fun Halloween card.  I thought that the circle element in the sketch lent itself perfectly to a moon.  And what better than to have a witch flying across it?  I used patterned paper from Kat Scrappiness and stamps from Heidi Swapp to create it.

Here is my card and the sketch that I had to use:

I hope that you enjoy it!  Until next time . . . be well!

3 comments:

  1. WOW what a great idea to use the circle element for a moon Walter! Such a fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fun halloween card. Love the witch you added to the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card - love that moon image.

    ReplyDelete

In my Thoughts - Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello, friends! Thanks for stopping by Paper Play.  Today’s design has a vintage feel to it.  Sometimes you need a card to let someone know ...