Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Fall Friendship - Tuesday Morning Sketches



Hello, friends!

Welcome back to Paper Play.  If it’s Tuesday it must be a post for Tuesday Morning Sketches and that’s what I have for you today.  This sketch was a tough one for me.  It’s not a card design that I would usually create.  I really wanted to feature patterned paper and decided that part of the sentiment was likely the best way to incorporate it.  I also decided to go with a fall color palette and incorporated some burlap to add texture to the card.  You may find my card and the sketch below.  What do you think of it?


Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time . . . be well!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card, i like the addition of the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those fall colors and the texture of the burlap background. Your pattern paper on the word friend pulls it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colours are very striking. What a wonderful card and a great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I love your ability to in corporate texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - that burlap is great! Very organic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card turned out great- like everyone else I love your burlap background - what a nice fall touch and I love that our patterned letters.

    ReplyDelete

In my Thoughts - Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello, friends! Thanks for stopping by Paper Play.  Today’s design has a vintage feel to it.  Sometimes you need a card to let someone know ...