Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Dandelion Wishes - Tuesday Morning Sketches #772



Today’s card for Tuesday Morning Sketches is a simple reminder to keep dreaming and stay true to yourself.  As kids, we would pick a dandelion, blow on it, and make a wish.  Did those wishes come true? Maybe yes, maybe no - but it didn’t stop us from doing it again and making more wishes. The same holds true as we get older, make wishes  and have dreams.  Some adults lose that childlike innocence and no longer make wishes; instead viewing the dandelion as a weed.  Some adults may still make that wish and hold tight to that dream.  Don’t let anyone tell you that it’s a weed.  Keep making wishes - they may still come true.

Here’s my card and the sketch:

The stamp set is from Technique Junkies.  I also used some patterned paper, brown shipping paper, vellum, and Distress inks to create it.  It’s a simple card to create and has vintage flair.

I hope that you enjoy the card!

Thanks for spending some time here with me today.  Until next time . . . be well!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that sentiment so TRUE!! I tend to be on both side of that depending on where they are. I sometimes wonder who decides what is a weed and what is a flower :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the colors and patterns. That is a great inspirational sentiment. I like that great introductory paragraph--so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card!! I do love to see a field of dandelions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! What a wonderful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Always Together - Tuesday Morning Sketches #773

Hello, friends! Welcome back to Paper Play.  Today's card is my creation for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches card sketch.  This...