Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Always Together - Tuesday Morning Sketches #773

Hello, friends!

Welcome back to Paper Play.  Today's card is my creation for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches card sketch.  This week I decided to use some products from the 49 and Market Always Together collection.  I have lots of ephemera from the collection and I thought it would be a good time to start using it.  Seeing as though I was using a sentiment that includes the word together, I thought it would be fun to use puzzle pieces in place of the hexagons in the sketch.  The puzzle die that I used is from Sizzix.



I hope that you enjoy this week's card!  Thanks for spending some time here with me today.  Until next time . . . be well!

2 comments:

  1. Another vintage looking card. Love all of it! The puzzle pieces were a great choice for the hexagon shapes. The flowers are pretty. I do like 49 and Market collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Walter! I like the puzzle pieces.

    ReplyDelete

A Peaceful Wish - Tuesday Morning Sketches #774

Hello, friends! Welcome back to Paper Play.  Today’s post is for Tuesday Morning Sketches #774.  The sketch used is the second pic below.  M...