Tuesday, August 27, 2024

A Love Eternal - Tuesday Morning Sketches #771



Hi, friends!

Today’s share for Tuesday Morning Sketches #771 was a fun card to create.  The card sketch lends itself to every theme that you can imagine.  However, I have been wanting g to use the Tim Holtz Sizzix Vault Gothic Portraits die set and created a design to fit the sketch.

Here is my card and the card sketch:



It’s a very easy card to create.  The trick is to find the various pieces of cardstock that work together and fit your theme.  I chose to work with shades of black and grey since I was creating a Gothic design.  I used vellum for the spider web to not detract from the silhouettes.

I’m very happy with this design.  It would be a perfect card for someone whi enjoys Gothic designs or Halloween.  Better yet, this would be a fabulous anniversary card for a couple celebrating on October 31st!

Thanks for spending some time with me on Paper Play today.  Until next time . . . be well!



3 comments:

  1. Great job with mixing all those greys. I always like silhouettes. The vellum was a good choice for the web, it fades into the background and is still noticible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these silhouettes are just the neatest images and the palette you chose gives off such a classy look.

    ReplyDelete

A Peaceful Wish - Tuesday Morning Sketches #774

Hello, friends! Welcome back to Paper Play.  Today’s post is for Tuesday Morning Sketches #774.  The sketch used is the second pic below.  M...