Sunday, March 10, 2024

BPM/IBFS: St. Paddy’s Day Step Card

Hi, friends!

Welcome back to Paper Play.  St. Paddy’s Day is only a week away, and today’s card is in honor of the one day when we’re all Irish!  Blank Page Muse recently released some fun mini calendar digitial papers, and I used the March set to create this fun step card.  Just download, print, and design!



Here’s what I used to make it:

Here’s how I made it:
  • Printed out the kit pages on 65lb white card stock.
  • Used a step card die from Amazon to cut the card base from kraft card stock.
  • Used the die set pieces to cut coordinating decorative papers from the kit and adhered them to the front of the card base.
  • Fussy cut each of the ephemera items that I wanted to use on the card.
  • Adhered ephemera to the card base with double sided tape and craft glue.
  • Colored two tooth picks with a dark brown alcohol marker, adhered a piece of ephemera to each, and adhered them to the card base.
  • Adhered a white card panel to the back of the card to allow for space to personalize the card.
  • Sprayed the front of the card with Antique Linen Distress Spray to add some age and grunge to the card.




This digital kit from artist Pam Bray makes it super easy to make a fun holiday card.  I hope that you enjoyed reading about I created with one of them!

Until next time . . . be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AECP Level 3 - Runway Inspired Card Making

Hey there, crafting friends! Thanks for stopping by Paper Play today.  This post officially kicks off level 3 of AECP for me.  I have five c...