Saturday, September 16, 2023

Blank Page Muse Fall Teal Flowers & Leaves Digital Download Kit

Hey there, Paper Play friends!

Blank Page Muse has a new product offering that I had a chance to play with and I want to tell you all about it.  The Fall Teal Flowers and Leaves digital download kit is now available to purchase and download on their website.  The kit contains: several pages of beautiful paper full of flowers, leaves, and boho swirls in shades of teal, yellow, and tan; and three pages of various tag sizes in vintage papers and floral paper.  This set screams Fall!  The colors are vibrant, and you may use the pages for card making, creating a junk journal, scrapbooking, and other paper crafting projects.  All you have to do is download the files and orint them on your printer.  A note on printing: I printed out pages on both 65 lb white card stock and regular copy/printer paper.  My preference is to use the 65 lb white card stock (although a similar weight ivory or cream card stock would look great as well!)  The reason why is that the card stock is easier to cut, isn’t as likely to tear, and won’t show a different color base card stock through it.

The first project that I made with the kit is this card:



I used the following items to make it:

Today’s Paper Play post contains my first video blog!  You may click here to watch the video on my YouTube channel.

I hope that you enjoyed watching my creative process and learning more about this new offering from Blank Page Muse!

Until next time . . . be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AECP Level 3 - Creative Coloring with Erum: Advanced Techniques

Hi there, my crafty friends! Welcome back to Paper Play.  Today’s post is focused on coloring and the AECP Level 3 course that I just finish...